If you are in the area, please come out to one of Randy’s shows! Here is a tentative schedule for summer 2017.
It’s summertime and bugs have arrived in Minnesota where I live. Children enjoy the discovery of these tiny creatures. So, this summer I’ll be doing a number of library shows on the theme “Catch the Reading Bug!” These fun-filled shows include magic, juggling, stories and audience participation fun. Most of the shows are in south central Minnesota this summer. If you’re in the area, join me! It’ll be fun for all ages.
Here’s comes summer! I’m excited for all of the opportunities! Besides my regular weekly programs presented at Hillside Church in Mankato, I will also be at these spots. Come and see me!
- 6th Juggling for the Delta Airlines Company Picnic. Bloomington, MN
- 8-12th Chaperone for grade school kids camp at LGCC, Alexandria, MN
- 15th “Animal Antics” Show in St.Louis Park, MN
- 17-18th Five library shows for the Jackson County Library System
- 22-26th “Converge” VBS for five churches in Eau Claire, WI area
- 29th “Animal Antics” Show in Plymouth, MN
- 1st Family Comedy Night at LGCC, Alexandria, MN
- 6-9th Family Shows for the Sioux Falls, SD Park District
- 15-18th Sonshine Music Festival in Somerset, WI
- 22nd Library Shows in North Mankato & St.Peter, MN
- 26th Hawthorne Assembly, Sunday Family service in Hawthorne, WI
- 27-30th Assembly Park Camp, Lake Nebagamon, WI
- 7th “Animal Antics” in Delano, WI
- 10-14th Creative Arts Camp, Hillside Church, Mankato, MN
- 17-22nd Instructor at American Clown Academy, Ohio
- 26th Hillside Church Kids Worker Training, Mankato, MN
- 28-30th Necedah, Wisconsin – Celebration & Sunday a.m.
- 3-6th Lifelight Music Festival (LOL Shows), Worthing, SD
- 9th LOL Show in Mankato, MN
- 11th LOL Show (tbd)
- 29th-Oct. 3 Midwest Clown Round-Up Convention, Merrillville, IN
I’m looking forward to teaching the “Next Step Workshop” with former Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey clown trainer, Jeff McMullen. At this intimate coaching time (we only allow 15 attendees) we will cover performance theory, stage presence, comedy movement, humor concepts, how to relate to an audience, writing message-based routines, and more. rThis training time is going to be near Hannibal, Missouri during the second week of September. We want to help you with the “ins and outs” of effective presentations with a message. For more information, go to www.nextstepworkshop.blogspot.com
Karen and I are planning and preparing right now for a full summer of kids and family programs.
As of now, we have seven camps on our schedule along with other library shows, church programs and training. We have a couple of weeks still open for bookings in June and August, so let us know if you are looking for creative quality programs to share with kids and families. We’d love to come and be with you!
I’m currently talking with some other national-caliber performance instructors about presenting upcoming “Next Step” opportunities for physical comedy/clown performers who want to make the next step in their performance ministry.
We cover performance theory, stage presence, comedy movement, humor concepts, how to relate to an audience, writing message-based routines, and more. Let me know and I’ll get to you about this soon-to-be opportunity that will help you with the “ins and outs” of effective presentations with a message.